- Base Material: Non-precious lead-free premium alloy with .
02% of silver which are strong and lightweight.
- Overlay/Finish/Plate: Rhodium and 14K gold which has a
permanent non-tarnish, easy to care for finish. John Medeiros
uses rhodium, a derivative of platinum. Rhodium has all the
attributes of platinum with the added benefit of being harder,
lasting longer, and a whiter tone.
- Stones: Man-made Cubic Zirconium which will not chip, crack,
cloud or fade. Cubic Zirconium is virtually indistinguishable to
the eye by diamond experts, can scratch glass like natural
diamonds, and is stronger than a sapphire.
- Earring Posts: Surgical steel which are ideal for sensitive ears
prone to infection or allergies.
- Hand made in the United States
- Intricate hand carved detailing on the front, sides, and back.
- Original closures, some hidden, which blend into the overall
- The John Medeiros (JM) trademark is on every piece
- Cubic Zirconium stones are often prong set, not glued
- Lifetime guaranteed
|Other jewelry products that
John Medeiros Jewelry Key Attributes:
Every piece of John Medeiros jewelry comes with a lifetime
guarantee. Each piece is made from:
For The Journey